Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day #4


This is the fourth day of snow this week, and it's about to hit again. We love the snow, but we are ready to get out & have some fun! Thankfully today was actual snow, instead of just the nasty ice. The wind chill wasn't too low and we were able to go outside for a while.

I've never had snow ice cream. My parents say that I have, so I'm sure they are right, but I certainly don't remember eating it. So today we made some. It's the third big snow this year, so I figured it was safe to eat. After gathering a gallon of snow, some sugar, vanilla, & milk; we made snow ice cream! Kirsten was convinced that she didn't like it, but we finally convinced her to eat it. She loved it! I wasn't a fan. It wasn't bad, but I could do without eating it again. Maybe I just didn't make it right.

No comments: