So to catch you up, Kirsten is 2 now (2 yrs & about 4 months). She's a sassy little girl, with blonde hair & blue eyes. She looks nothing like me, but acts just like me. She's full of energy and as smart as she can be. I wouldn't trade her for anything, but I'm certainly glad she's the only one. I barely have the energy to keep up with her.
Paul has started working in south Texas for weeks at a time. It's been quite an adjustment learning to do the day-to-day life without him. I don't much like it, BUT I've certainly learned more about myself. I've learned to handle lots of things normally Paul would do. I'd say it has toughened me up, but I'd be lying.
I had the day off today. It's been one heck of a blizzard here in Oklahoma. We've been stuck indoors for the past few days, but Kirsten went to daycare today and I'm home alone all day. Instead of doing my long list of chores, I decided to relax and watch tv most of the day. Sweet Home Alabama is playing in the background. I just love that movie.
Life has sure changed these past few years, and I absolutely love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment